Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not 2 waste food and water

I had jus read a mail from my aunt which is " Not to waste food and water "
This email showed a lot of picture of a country children which lack of food and water and most of dem looked skinny and lack of vitamin and some of dem might have the diseases...
This make me recall my memory..
That day a group of fren went for dinner together,
and my fren was so greedy and they took a lot of foods, and they were jus sitting dere keep eat and eat but end up dey cant finished all da thing... i think the food they wasted.. is enough for ppl at the rural country and they sure happy wif it... And most of us saw the food they leftover... we also dunno wad to say abt them... HAiz... why dis will happen ??
Although we were born in a peace and harmony country... But we also have 2 appreciate to everything that we have... we shud not waste any single thing in dis world...
As long as we feel that is enough for us we shuld stop to desire for something we did not really need for it...
Is time for us to learn to appreciate the thing we have...

~I think i got many error here... hopes u guyz dun mind la..
Pls give me sometimes to improve myself,
I believe i write a better 1....

No comments: