Monday, July 5, 2010

from 1st july till 4th july

Birthday to me actually is jus normal and I did not really had a birthday celebration
This is because there is a lot of hidden reason behind it...
Don't ask me why?? I won't answer it...

Let me talk briefly on what I did b4 my birthday arrived till its end..

On 1st of July,
Whole morning did nth at home, until my sister back home,
and then brought Hwei, Wen and grandma to gurney jus to buy a present for Matt
meanwhile, we walked here and there, end up i had make up my mind to buy him a shirt
with doraemon color... wakaka... Went there till 5pm, den went to change the wiper of my bro's car.. so we could not back home in time, so i suggested we should go out for dinner instead of having it at home since birthday also coming soon and bro and his gf also here... So when daddy was back, he asked me wanna go where for dinner, since i got Kim Gary Birthday discount voucher so i suggested we should go there...
Reached there around 7 smth, den ordered food...and ate.. after that, daddy said wanna watched movie, den i was like "huh, wan to watch Karate Kid again?" cos i did really watched twice... haha... but end up i watched wif them too.. haha... is awesome.. i liked it... B4 went to movie, we went to arcade, and daddy did played with us too... Is fun and enjoyable... wat a warm and lovely family i had....
after movie, it's ald 11.30.. reached home around 12am... and then bed time...

On 2nd July,
As usual go to class but den today seem different
cos i need to go Gurney to meet up wif David, Bernard, Aemy, Jerina and Junie..
I had been long long time dint meet them..
Btw, they r my "Disted family"
Went I reached there, everytime same as usual...
I saw a waiter walking towards our direction with a cake,
but i did not suspect anything until they sang the birthday song for me,
I am kind of shock and surprised.. *what a good planning until me also dunno* thumbs up to the director and the bakers from KL, Penang and Aussie... haha...
After that, we also had a window shopping around gurney...
That's great day....

On 3rd of JUly,
went to clock stroked at 12,
the wish from fren through fb is getting a lot and a lot...
and Thank you to popiah who called me at exactly 12am (no wonder Matt wanna called me b4 12 which is 10pm the day b4 my birthday) and thank you to Jason who called me and wished me through fon... I also received a lot of birthday wish through sms...
I really got a lot wishes from my fren.. I appreciate a lot. Thanks ya...
8am in da morning we went to dimsum (I like dimsum a lot..haha), after dimsum i fetched my sister~ danny and her friends to KaiWen's house at Tanjung Bungah... Luckily clever me, can fount it.. haha!!!
After dropper her there, den I also went home to online and wait for Matt's call and decide what movie to watch and what time.. At 1st, is both of us only, den Mx and HK said they will rush back from Kedah to celebrate with me... I am touched... so end up my celebration from 2 pax increase to 5 pax... geng leh...
haha, anyway thanks you to Matt for spending his time wif us..
and thanks to mx and hk came back all the way from Kedah to accompany me...
We went to watched Knight and Day at GSC... after movie we went to Secret Recipes b4 we went to Steamboat house for steamboat.... We had our tea time there.. and Thanks to Mx for the treat.... went steamboat and met up wif my family members there... woohoo.. nice... long time dint eat le.. After steamboat, catch up wif Daniel, Joel, Lynn and vincent... but jus for a while onli... After srarbucks that is end of birthday... lalala!!!
And the last one to wish me none other than Chee, at 1st i thought he forgot abt it.. but he told me that, he wanna be the special 1, so he great me last...

4th July
early morning 7.30am, Matt called me and asked me to fetch him to GTM's project later cos he whole night dint sleep... den i told him oklolz...den i continue sleep until 8.30am den called him again to make sure he bo fall asleep... den 9 plus out from my house and headed to Prangin Mall for the project.. Lucky we, get row C and row D...woohoo not bad... throughout the initiation, installation i was seating at the row D, until Mx request to change place wif me, den i onli moved to seat wif Matt.. wat a weird thing la... and we got the popcorn hill too.. its make up wif 6 packs of popcorn... haha... after movie, went to have lunch, den fetch Chee to terminal bus... I used abt 10-15 mins from his house to terminal bus... damn qi kek ...
after that went to gurney to collect kok's pants from pdi... den back home and sleep... slept until 8 something baru wake.. that the end of my day...

ps: my license expired on 3rd July but i still driving on 4th July
and btw i had renewed my license.. so i am safe... hahaa...
Matt also laugh at me, scare blocking... btw, we do met blocking when we r on our way back from gurney to my house... so scary... haha...

No comments: