Friday, June 5, 2009

1st day

Skipped my maths and accounting class 2day
The reason i skipped class
is because
I had assigned to be an event crew at PISA for 3 days
WooHoo,
this is my 2nd tym to be their event crew
So i woke up at 8.30 to get myself prepared,
den my aunt dropped me dere at 9.45
After my head of the department gave us a short briefing
den she assigned us our jobs
My job was distributing the Show Guide and the lucky draw contest form to the visitor
easier rite ??
but its not that easy la...
cos no ppl notice my"house" for 3 days...
unless da ppl came out from another direction...
haiz...
1st day work kena scold d la..
jus because of da spotlight thing...
damn it la...
the boss really mahuan la...
but wad to do wor,
he is the boss and i am jus the small small eh part time event crew...
After 2day work,
my throat getting worse and worse la...
tmr have 2 bring lots of water go d...
if not after 3 days i cant talk d...
haha...
okla...
pen off to sleep d...
nite

No comments: