Friday, June 12, 2009

Will miss u gurl....

Yesterday was Pat's last day studied in Disted..
So the SAM's students (most of us r account's students) celebrated her birthday early and farewell for her...
Here da photo during the accounting class

Group photo wif Mrs Allen (Accounting Lecturer)

Another group photo wif Mrs Allen and Ms.Lucy

After Accounting class....
Those are our gangz photo....

Pat is the 1 who started to call me AhMaJo instead of calling me Aunty JoJo...

So let's u guyz c Patsy


Pat and I
She is a very nice, frenly and cute girl to me

So AhMaJo here to wish u all the best in your future..

ps: Thanks jack for da photo ya...

2 comments:

Patsy said...

Thanks AhMaJo for dedicating a post to me T.T
I will miss everyone! and Uncle Jo's Toyota Wish. XD

Jocelyn's world said...

haha....
Patsy u r always welcome la...
next tym i will take uncle jo's toyota wish photo for u...