Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Stress Life

Trials is in another week...
I left 5 days to study for my trials,
but i study for so long d,
i dun even know what its talking abt, dun even have any outcomes,
how i am goin to sit for my trials
I am so scare abt it, how ??
I dun even understand maths for many chapter,
i cant even ask my bro(who return maths to his teacher)
Haiz... WHo can help me ??? T.T
BEsides that, how i am going to tell my bro i wanna quit LEO
samo i got so many duty to do , like joint project i am holding the position of media,
i dunno wad shud the position to do, and dun have much tym to do on it,
besides that i dun even really know wad they wan for their project but keep on meeting,
they said they will send me the info but until now i dun even receive any single mail from dem, haiz... my life is so stress...