Sunday, October 18, 2009

College Life going to end soon...

The time for now is 12am which mean its Monday...
My feeling right now is kinda complicated,
because i am going to leave Disted for another 3 weeks ( I think)
The time i studied in college flies very fast!!!
I had been studied there for ten months,
i knew my buddy which is my "family" dere
and i had my AHMAJO name from there... (i love da name)
we cheer, laugh, chat, play together...
and we also had our lunch break together..
besides that we also will plan for everyone birthday..
Junie, still remember?? Instead buying u an original cake we replaced it wif Swiss Roll...
Aemy, still remember urs birthday present which is a DVD??
Joe Shen, The special one, get scare by us thought we bought him something scary?
David, celebrate in KFC at Island Plaza with a small cake and two spongebob accessories,
Warren, we did not celebrate for u but we bought u an "W" necklace...
Bernard, although we celebrate it late, but we still wan 2 thanks u for the lunch...
I will never forget that u guyz celebrate my sweet 18 wif me at Little Cottage 2...
And yet we going to have our trip together,
i cant wait for it,
its might going to be the first and last trip for us to be together
i think i am going to miss u guyz in the future..
I wish all the best to you guyz...
Nite

No comments: