Saturday, January 16, 2010

Great Grandma and GRanduncle birthday

I am too lazy for my blog today,
so cut it short and simple.. keke
My great grandma 95's birthday and my grand uncle 54's birthday
Happy birthday to them...
Had a small celebration and family reunion too..
Every year,
my great grandma birthday celebration also a reunion to us..
besides that, every 2nd day of cny that also a reunion
sometym will have a small reunion too... but its rarely
keke... This year had a special celebration, we had buffet dinner at my house,
its diff wif the previous year... because we always had birthday dinner at restaurant...
den always eat until pek chek.. haha.. this year diff cos can eat slowly and not really need to dress up... haha.. as usual the children will always gather themselves and play among themselves..For the young usually will join the old for chit chat... haha..
Then around 9 sumthing they also went back le..
I also back to my laptop's life...
haha.. that's all

No comments: