Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy sunday

Surprisingly i cant woke up dis morning to go out for breakfast wif my family
went to a newly open DIM SUM shop to have breakfast
den went to market 1,
wanted to buy shrimps but no more,
so went to market 2,
buy those new year cookies.... i lyk new year cookies...
i knw i am tam chiak but bo huat,
cos i love to eat...
after that, went home to rest and watch show
around 11 smth went to furniture shop to look for new bed, and new shoes rack
finally i got it d.. i no need sleep on mattress without bed d... hehe
so happy !!!
after shop for furniture, den went gurney wif sis to buy clothes
i bought another 2 shirts from PDI, and i can made conclusion all my clothes is from PDI
and its jus normal and simple T, but all is ladies type Tshirt...
should be ok... i doesnt wan those complicated clothes
while its also make me look complicated... hehe
for me, simple and nice T is the better look d.. haha...
After that, went to parkson, my sis bought a shirt its very nice...
I spent 200+ dere too..
After that went BR to catch up wif my family,
and all of dem were there d, so punctual... haha...
Today is 31st of the month, so BR do offer 31% for those consumers
and one thing Warren chia us to eat, haha... he is good right
Thanks Warren... and we also teased on him and mop mop...
after BR, I did not join them for the next place,
i went home for dinner,
and now i am here to blog..
End of today!!!!


No comments: