Friday, February 5, 2010

Jerina's farewell

Today went to Gurney wif my "family",
because we had a farewell gathering for Jerina
She is going to leave us and fly to Adelaide for her study
so we catch up each other around 1pm
den we headed to KIM GARY for our lunch
After lunch, we planned to watch movie "Tiger Woohoo"
but too bad we dint watched it,
because Aemy said dun wan,
den we went to A&W for a talk...
and played wif Warren's camera (smile detection)
we r still as noisy as always...
haha... I going to miss the moment we having fun together....
After Jerina leave, is going to be warren and david d....
aikz.. everyone is going to leave us d... T_T
We spend 3 hours dere..
B4 left, i went to Padini to buy 2 clothes again...
I jus fall in love wif PDI clothes...
haha...

After that, I also went home and rest !!!
But end up I fall alseep...
I had a nightmare during my nap hour
I dreamt that I took the elevator alone,
while waiting for the elevator the surrounding was scary and dark
when the elevator opened,
there was an aunty inside the elevator
den without further thinking I walked in, after that i felt that aunty looks weird and scary,
I hold my things tightly with the car key
so when it reached the level of the car park,
i quickly ran out from the elevator, and ran towards my car
After get in my car, I feel the aunty is looking at me, so i quickly locked the car
and started engine and drove away... but the aunty's car blocking me,
i am so scare and is multi-level parking
with my nervous and scare,
i drove wif high speed to get rid from the old aunty,
but i just couldnt make it,
i jus keep on driving all the way, but i couldnt get back to my own house,
i am so scare!!! All the way is dark and cold,
the atmosphere was so quite!!!
B4 i get back to my own house,
grandma wake me up for dinner d....

Since i woke up until now, i still feel dizzy.. head spinning
and its cause me cannot concentrate on my study
so i choose to blog here...
Aikz, recently I am super duper tired and exhausted
need fetch grandma go here and there because CNY coming d
den when free eh tym need to fetch my sis
everyday need to fetch her home from tuition...
I really tired d, I wan holiday !!!!
I beh tahan d!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: