Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY

The last post i talked on how I celebrate my 1st day of cny and valentine day
Now i m here to share the rest of my cny celebration

The 2nd day of cny i went to my Ah chor's house to pay a visit and get angpaos from the elders and those relatives that had married le... Around 12 smth went out from my house to my ah chor's house for lunch and pay visit to the elders... After that, daddy and those uncle gambled for a while i did not join dem.... cos too tiring and hot no mood to play la....
Around 3 we also went home to rest le,
sleep, on9, watched tv the whole day lolz....
den at night b4 went to daddy's fren house we went to old town for dinner,
dis is the 2nd tym i went to old town for dinner during cny...
After that, went daddy's fren house and talked...
haha.... after 2 hours we also went back le...
and its tym to sleep le...
Night....

3rd day of CNY,
early in the morning woke up and go dim sum wif the "families"
because ah chor going to leave and fly to Aussie for his studies d,
so we did a farewell for him...
At 1st, we wanted to go Dim Sum House but its full wif ppl
so i suggested to go the one behind Dim SUm house to yamcha and talked
We never think that Aemy will come wif her relatives samo 10 ppls of dem, is a lot right ??
R they there to c who is Warren ah ??? haha.... I think shud be a Yes,right ???
After dimsum, we went to warren's house to pay a visit to his family and had a short talk wif him too... and photo tym too....
After dropped Junie home, I also went home and went to Tesco Extra wif my family to buy those BBQ stuff for later night....
AT night is BBQ tym, a lot of ppl here,
is fun and nice to have BBQ dinner.....
we also drank wine on the night too....
I learnt to drink wine at home de...
haha... After the bbq dinner, help my dad to clean up den go bath and rest....

4th day of cny,
Jus went to daddy's fren house
that's all....
the rest of tym i also doing my animation assignment

5th day of cny which is today,
I jus stayed at home and watched tv programme only
at 1st I shud be visit to teacher's house but end up last min plan
and my fren said he is coming so i decided not to go lolz
and stayed at home wait for him to come....
He stayed at my house and talked wif me while watching tv until 6 onli went home...
Had a great tym talking wif him cos I had been a year did not meet him since he left penang and went to other place to study.... Hopes he get good result in his studies la... haha...
After he went back i started to on9 and watched WOOHOO wif my sister~wen...
haha.... and helped my dad pack a hamper... so funny.. me and my daddy luan luan pack... geng la.... haha.... I think my 5th day of cny will jus end wif movies and laptop...

No comments: