Sunday, February 28, 2010

LAst day of cny

Start my blog on the early of 15th day of CNY,
when the clock strikes over 12 and after a few mins of it,
my house suddenly blackout, by da tym the elders were gambling and i jus sat down in the living room for a few seconds, so the elders could not c the number on the card, and they jus ended..
and the children in my house, shout out loud because afraid of dark and i quickly run up to save down.. (sound lyk i am superwoman)
After the blackout, dey also started to go home,
den me and my family were wandering outside to observe whether is my house oni or the rest is still same.. and yet we found out is same..
so I drove my sis go around and observed and, its jus my housing area no electric.. TT
how lucky we are...
After a moment, decided to go for bath,
1st tym bath with a torchlight,
do everything wif torchlight, haha...
and yet the hot weather its so difficult to fall asleep,
and i lay on the corridor outside the 4 bedroom, and played wif the phone,
my dad, aunt, and danny also da same!!!!
wait ah wait,
wait until 2pm, finally its back to normal, and i could go to bed d...
haha...
its take 2 hrs tym to back to normal....
after everything went normal, i aso went to bed le...

NOon~~
Today is the last day of CNY and also the traditional's Valentine Day
another great news will be,
I also done wif my powerpoint assignment and it need to be present on tmr during IT class
woohoo, I jus hopes that it will not disappointed myself
cos i really put a lot of effort to do it
and i even fall sick after burn midnight oil of doing that
haha... *pray hard for myself*
Hopes everything go smooth tmr
I shall go to bed le... Night !!!

All the best to myself!!!

No comments: