Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nonsense crap

I know the memory between 10 and me should be ended
but i jus dunno why whenever i go to the place he brought me dere
I always think back the memory with him
He brought me the happiest time
he really treat me well and I did that to him too
I always share my happiness wif him and my family
My family and I like him a lot
He had his special and unique characteristic that others dont have
He cheers me up when I am down,
He take care me, he fetched me home (he share my dad's duty)
I remembered the most,
one day he did not know that my dad fetched me home( usually dad fetched me)
so he waited at my house until 10.30pm, and he did not knw that dad's out to fetch me home, so he came to my tuition there too... when i happened to see both of dem,
and he asked me to sit my dad's motor... while he followed us quitely behind...
my dad asked me to tell him, "wear helmet for his own safety" and my dad did tell him, " next tym you wanna fetch my daughter back home ah, jus tell me, den i can sit at home and watch tv" i was lyk lol la... haha...my dad is cute right ??
Suddenly the memory wif u attacked me again.. aikz..
is it because of U dis India appeared in front me on last thursday ???
wish u all the best in urs exam, India Man !!!
haha!!!
Night ~

No comments: