Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd Day



2011.02.04~ 2nd day of CNY, I am the one woke up late again... *hiak hiak* Visit to Ah Chor's house and had a small gathering with my relatives too as well as had our lunch there, but is my brunch la... (every year the same) After ate, saw my cousin bro playing with "Pop pop" which I used to play went I was small and its bring me a lot of memories when i saw that thing... Guys, do u still remember when is urs last play ??? haha... After that, went market to buy some stuff for the open house at night... had steamboat and BBQ... and invited a few fren to come over they are GL, CH, CS, KeyKey, Akbibii, WaiWai, Ele Ele,and Joel.. My sister's fren were here too.. and they "jio" us the bro and sister to gamble with them.. haha.. and this is my 1st year to gamble... and i lose $$$$... T.T
and Last but not least, wish Mei Lean Kor Kor Happy Birthday

No comments: