Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY Eve



2011.02.02 is the day which we called Chinese New Year Eve (除夕), so as usual Chinese people will busy preparing stuff for reunion lunch and dinner... and the 1st thing i did on this special day is to send box drinks to my Ah Chor's house.. woots, 1st year being so guai leh, no need people call only go.. haha.. After that, went to get my x'mas pressie(shud be cny's pressie) from TAC... one month plus d only gave me.. haha, but anyway Thankss.. After that went home from REUNION Lunch, from the picha above, my reunion lunch got Abalone... woots... Love it... beside Abalone still got Tu Tor Soup, Mang Guan Char, Kapitan Chicken and etc... And being good girl again, tidy my room, wardrobe and sent food for my aunt st Seang Tek Road... den home rest again... den prepare for steamboat(reunion dinner)... A lot of food.. eat till very full la... after dinner went SQ and had Starbucks Java Chips... Btw, is me drove all of them dere using Unser... *hiak hiak hiak* When the time almost 11pm, we quickly home, cos we need to pray pray, and after pray we played fire crackers too... but a while only la... b4 that camwhore with sisters, brothers and Tiffany... haha...
and Last but not least, wishing everyone Happy Bunny Year.... <3

No comments: