Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 03.01.11 till 05.01.11


On 2011.01.03, I am still very sick, ABB wanna fetched me to consult doctor but I insisted, so i suggested to go drink herbs drink as most of us are sick.. from 5 person "leng teh" gathering become 9 person gathering... Such a memorable day to me, as so many ppls went to have herbs drink together... haha.. Wish all my fren have a healthy body, stay strong...


2011.01.04, went to Hair Inspiration for rebonding, but end up become perming.. I had been thinking for 2 weeks whether to perm or do back rebonding.. At the last minute, I only decided to take perming into curly hair.. My 1st try and also a new look for me in year 2011... After an hour hair-do, i quite like the hairstyle, as is a new look to me.. and its doesn't make me look old too.. Haha... So hopes a new look bring me a new lifestyle in 2011...


2011.01.05 went to a place called Crepe Cottage with MinXiang and Cindy, cos of raining we only changed destination to Gurney Drive, and we just simply picked one restaurant and went in.. Haha... As picha above showed is Sunburst which ordered by me.. Minxiang ordered sweet harmony as according to him dis dessert don't have banana.. whereas cindy order twist turn which got sour sour thing eh... duno hamilai... 3 of us enjoyed our desserts very well.. woohoos... after that went to have a walk aalong the pavements and had a small chit chat on how we wanna our future house to be... den home again to blog

No comments: