Saturday, January 8, 2011

My favorite when i was kiddy time



2011.01.08, fetched my sis from school to meet dad for lunch den off to Goddess of Mercy Temple to pray pray.. after reached there, kinda smoky and my eyes tak boleh buka la... after prayed, den went to a stall there which sell a kind of kuih which is TeoChew style eh( as picture above shown).. woots...since young i ald makan lolz.. from 20cents increased till 45cents per piece le.. but i still like it...
I remembered last time when i was small, i always asked my daddy bought home for me to eat, den my papa will say:"sunday, only bring u to buy" but everytime also lie me eh... haha.. but once we went there, we will automatic go to check out whether the stall is open or not... This is one of my favorite when i was kiddy... haha....

No comments: