Friday, January 7, 2011

My granny's birthday




2011.01.07, my granny's 95th Birthday celebration
On this special day, every year we will have a small celebration only for relatives
this is to frost a strong bonding between us and to make our dearest granny have a special moment... No matter how busy we are, we will definitely cancel those appointment or dinner or work to attend, cos dis is the only granny we had..
My granny ald 95 years old, but she still very healthy just a bit hard on walking as she fell down once... My granny wont nagged on us as my grandma hopes that when she as old as my granny she wont nag us too...
This year we had a special cake ordered by Aunt Mei Lean, the cake taste super nice and even my dad cant resist can suggested to order one and eat at home.. haha..
Last but not least,
Happy Birthday,Granny !!! Love ya

No comments: