Sunday, January 16, 2011

Family Outing



2011.01.16
woke up jus in time to catch up the "bus" to Balik Pulau, if not I'm going to be HOME ALONE... Haha... Went to Balik Pulau's Market to have my brunch but some of them's lunch... We had Laksa, Pasembur and Char Koay Teow...Amongst this 3 foods, i like laksa the most as it was lemak mix with siam laksa... wakaka...
After lunch, went to Pulau Betong for fish and prawn hunting, but we get nothing home as we were late.. but without any hesitation, bro suggested to go Teluk Tempoyak to look for fresh fish and prawn, so dad drove all the way dere.. and we did bought almost RM300 prawns and fishy back home...
I love family outing so much and i missed a lot of outing as I always busy wif works.. Hopes i will have more time with my family on Sunday, as I really love it so much... LOve ya... Great to be part of the family <3...

No comments: